The agreement also covers the acquisition by CPI Property Group of additional shares, included in the voluntary tender offer for Immofinanz shares announced by 23 December 2021. The purchase price per share is EUR 23 including dividend. Following today's transaction, CPI Property Group has committed to adjusting the offer in line with Austrian acquisitions law.

As at January 31, 2022, CPI Property Group has (directly and indirectly) a total of 26 million 621 thousand. 030 Immofinanz shares, which corresponds to a share of approximately 19.25%. Additional 39 million 986 thousand 345 shares are conditionally contracted (approximately 28.92%). In total, the shares account for about 48.18 percent. the total registered nominal value of the share capital of Immofinanz.

The finalization of share purchase agreements between CPI Property Group and RPPK Immo, Petrus Advisers Investments Fund LP and CEE Immobilien requires a merger permit issued by the relevant authorities in Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia. Positive decisions have been issued so far in Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany and Romania.