At Spaces Wroclavia, we can support with:
• Office Space: Your own private and fully serviced office space with a flexible contract that adapts to your business and is accessible 24/7.
• Coworking Membership: Work from thousands of coworking spaces worldwide, all with a flexible contract and unlimited access during business hours.
• Dedicated Desk: Your own private desk in a shared office or open plan space that can be accessed 24/7, locker included, all with a flexible contract.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of on-demand meeting rooms and event spaces with all the services you need, fully customisable to any event or duration.
• Virtual Office: Leave the best impression with a professional business address at one of our locations and have us handle your calls and mail.
Just so you know; all images shown in this listing are from Spaces locations, but they may not correspond to this specific one.
All prices shown are ‘starting at’ pricing and are subject to change, based on your final selection and services included.
Get in touch
The future of your business starts here
Infuse your working day with creativity at 3 Sucha Street, the most inspirational workspace in Wrocław. Located in the heart of Południe, the expansive 3 Sucha Street centre is a vibrant shopping and entertainment destination like no other. This flexible office hub occupies the second floor of an incredibly modern space, clad with tall glass windows and clean white panels. Here, in one of the city’s most important developments, you're able to network with like-minded professionals as you enjoy a barista-brewed coffee from the on-site cafe.
Choose from private offices, open meeting rooms and shared lounges as you tailor this flexible workplace to your exact needs. Tap into unlimited, super-fast Wi-Fi, while friendly support staff ensure your day runs smoothly. Wrocław Główny train station is just across the road, and there are numerous bus and tram stops nearby as well as over 2,000 parking spaces within the complex. Południe is a buzzing area, filled with retailers and entertainment venues. Head out and grab lunch at the dozens of nearby eateries, such as Etno Cafe Wrocław 101 or Vapiano Wroclavia Italian restaurant. Or find your way to one of the area’s idyllic outdoor attractions – Park Staromiejski is just a 15-minute walk away.