At Spaces Marszałkowska, we can support with:
• Office Space: Your own private and fully serviced office space with a flexible contract that adapts to your business and is accessible 24/7.
• Coworking Membership: Work from thousands of coworking spaces worldwide, all with a flexible contract and unlimited access during business hours.
• Dedicated Desk: Your own private desk in a shared office or open plan space that can be accessed 24/7, locker included, all with a flexible contract.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of on-demand meeting rooms and event spaces with all the services you need, fully customisable to any event or duration.
• Virtual Office: Leave the best impression with a professional business address at one of our locations and have us handle your calls and mail.
Just so you know; all images shown in this listing are from Spaces locations, but they may not correspond to this specific one.
All prices shown are ‘starting at’ pricing and are subject to change, based on your final selection and services included.
Get in touch
Marszalkowska Center is a new development that unites 43,504 sq ft of office space and a central subway station – one of the few buildings in Warsaw to be integrated with public transport. The property is truly as convenient as you could hope for: in addition to the Metro Świętokrzyska 06 Light Rail Station, you can take your pick from numerous tram lines and the Mennica 04 Bus Station.
You’ll also have access to all sorts of amenities in the building itself: a variety of meeting rooms, two outdoor terraces, a coffee point, pharmacy, optician, grocery store and bank. Think of it as your personal co-working village in the heart of the business district. When you do decide to venture outside the development, you may like to explore the quirky National Museum of Ethnography and intriguing Museum of Natural History and Evolution. If you’re looking for an adaptable space with a premium, professional feel, Marszalkowska Center will be the perfect environment to help your business prosper.