At Regus Polna Corner, we can support with:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company and fully tailored to your needs. Options range from serviced to custom office spaces to disaster recovery spaces and day offices – with access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind and come with all the details taken care of. Reserve a dedicated desk or drop in and hot-desk and open your business up to new possibilities.
• Meeting Rooms: Our meeting rooms offer the perfect setting for your next pitch, interview or workshop. They come with the latest technology, a friendly support team to ensure everything runs smoothly, and catering if you need it.
• Virtual Office: Our virtual offices are available in every major town and city worldwide, so you can represent your business professionally. Choose your new virtual address now and build your own plan with mail forwarding and call answering services available.
• Membership: With multiple options ranging from office, coworking of lounge access, we offer the flexibility and freedom to accommodate any workstyle. Simply walk into any location across our extensive global network and get to work – as often as you need.
All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
All prices indicate ‘starting at’ pricing and is subject to change, based on selection and services included.
Stay connected in vibrant central workspace near metro and parkland
Step out of Politechnika Metro station and straight in to our Polna Corner workspace. Located in the fashionable Śródmieście Południowe district, this modern and well-connected setting boasts underground parking, excellent transports links and easy access to the city’s main attractions via the M1 line.
Enjoy 24/7 entry to this striking location where an all-glass exterior reveals equally impressive interiors. While the on-site coffee bar, restaurant and sandwich service mean you don’t have to leave for lunch, but with beautiful Pole Mokotowskie nearby, you might want to.