At Regus Koneser Building M, we can support with:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company and fully tailored to your needs. Options range from serviced to custom office spaces to disaster recovery spaces and day offices – with access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind and come with all the details taken care of. Reserve a dedicated desk or drop in and hot-desk and open your business up to new possibilities.
• Meeting Rooms: Our meeting rooms offer the perfect setting for your next pitch, interview or workshop. They come with the latest technology, a friendly support team to ensure everything runs smoothly, and catering if you need it.
• Virtual Office: Our virtual offices are available in every major town and city worldwide, so you can represent your business professionally. Choose your new virtual address now and build your own plan with mail forwarding and call answering services available.
• Membership: With multiple options ranging from office, coworking of lounge access, we offer the flexibility and freedom to accommodate any workstyle. Simply walk into any location across our extensive global network and get to work – as often as you need.
All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
All prices indicate ‘starting at’ pricing and is subject to change, based on selection and services included.
This former vodka factory turned business hub is located in the heart of the rapidly-growing Old Praga district, in the east of the Polish capital. Recently developed and fully refurbished, the area’s industrial heritage is firmly in place here, with tasteful and contemporary architecture which harks back to the area’s past as the home of manufacturing, producing vodka and coinage, amongst other things. Today, Koneser Building M is a popular centre for businesses and residential space, and it’s one of the fastest-growing areas of Warsaw. Your business neighbours include Google, so you know that you’re in good company here.
Taking up three floors of a brand-new development, Koneser Building M offers 24-hour access, office rental, flexible workspaces, coworking areas and super-fast, reliable WiFi to keep everything moving at your pace. Combine that with bright offices bathed in natural sunlight, plenty of amenities nearby and ideal transport connections and you’ll suddenly look forward to coming to work again. Finished for the day? There are plenty of things to do in the immediate vicinity, including Warsaw Zoo, Park Praski and, of course, the vodka museum next-door, while there are various beaches along the Vistula River, alongside bars, restaurants and event venues.