At Regus Witosa Point, we can support with:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company and fully tailored to your needs. Options range from serviced to custom office spaces to disaster recovery spaces and day offices – with access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind and come with all the details taken care of. Reserve a dedicated desk or drop in and hot-desk and open your business up to new possibilities.
• Meeting Rooms: Our meeting rooms offer the perfect setting for your next pitch, interview or workshop. They come with the latest technology, a friendly support team to ensure everything runs smoothly, and catering if you need it.
• Virtual Office: Our virtual offices are available in every major town and city worldwide, so you can represent your business professionally. Choose your new virtual address now and build your own plan with mail forwarding and call answering services available.
• Membership: With multiple options ranging from office, coworking of lounge access, we offer the flexibility and freedom to accommodate any workstyle. Simply walk into any location across our extensive global network and get to work – as often as you need.
All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
All prices indicate ‘starting at’ pricing and is subject to change, based on selection and services included.
Work securely in the capital’s up-and-coming commercial district
Commute easily to our Witosa Point workplace close to the main traffic intersections of Wislostrada and Sobieskiego. Focus on your business in the quieter surroundings of this up-and-coming business district just over the bridge from the city centre.
Work securely in a contemporary building offering 24-hour access and CCTV. Enjoy convenient public transport links or make your own way and use the on-site parking or bicycle storage. After work, why not explore the nearby retail park or the beautifully landscaped gardens of Park Arkadia, a short stroll away.