At Regus Regus Wojewodzka, we can support with:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company and fully tailored to your needs. Options range from serviced to custom office spaces to disaster recovery spaces and day offices – with access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind and come with all the details taken care of. Reserve a dedicated desk or drop in and hot-desk and open your business up to new possibilities.
• Meeting Rooms: Our meeting rooms offer the perfect setting for your next pitch, interview or workshop. They come with the latest technology, a friendly support team to ensure everything runs smoothly, and catering if you need it.
• Virtual Office: Our virtual offices are available in every major town and city worldwide, so you can represent your business professionally. Choose your new virtual address now and build your own plan with mail forwarding and call answering services available.
• Membership: With multiple options ranging from office, coworking of lounge access, we offer the flexibility and freedom to accommodate any workstyle. Simply walk into any location across our extensive global network and get to work – as often as you need.
All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
All prices indicate ‘starting at’ pricing and is subject to change, based on selection and services included.
Right at the heart of bustling and vibrant Katowice, the Wojewódzka 10 business centre gives professionals in Upper Silesia a space to explore the benefits of flexible working. With its excellent central location, close to Dworcowa street and Szewczyka Square, the building is within walking distance of Katowice Train Station and the popular Energy 2000 Live Music Venue. From this highly visible and attractive structure, companies can choose from a range of serviced offices, co-working spaces and conference meeting rooms.
The atmosphere of this centre is one of efficiency and entrepreneurial spirit. Katowice is a growing market for tech and commerce, and this business hub personifies that. And the location’s appeal isn’t limited to office space – there’s a selection of retailers on the ground floor and large terraces exclusively for use by tenants. With a generous selection of parking spaces, and its proximity to transport links such as Katowice Plac Miarki and Katowice Św. Jana Bus & Light Rail Stop, you’ll never struggle to travel to the centre. And it’s located in an area filled with fantastic choices for entertainment and recreation, such as the Kinoteatr Rialto Movie Theatre, Centrum Handlowe Belg Shopping Mall, Plac Andrzeja Park and Stadion AWF Katowice.